- The 5 minute skirt by angry chicken
- Shirt into Skirt with Yoga Style Waistband by Make It and Love It
- The Shirt Skirt by Sew Like My Mom
- Women’s Skirt with Yoga Style Waistband by Make It and Love It
- Three Tiered Skirt by Weekend designer
- 20 Minute Simple Skirt by Grosgrain
- Reversible Wrap Skirt by Weekend designer
- Ruffled Linen Skirt by amazing mae
- Lace for Days Skirt by Elle Apparel
- Secretary Skirt by Running with Scissors
- Tiered Maxi Skirt by Make It and Love It
- 30 Minute Skirt by Make It Perfect
- Super Simple Skirt by Shrimp Salad Circus
- Fat Quarter Wrap Skirt by The Polka Dot Chair for Project Run and Play
- Knit Skirt with Pockets by craftiness is not optional
- Empire Cut Blouse by Guaya
- Tie Tank Top by Nancy Flynn
- Tank Top Makeover by Vintage Fern
- Plaid-tastic Top by cola cola island
- Simple Hot Mess Mommy Cardi by Sew Homegrown for Prudent Baby
- My Favorite Top by Happy Together
- All In Tiers Tank by Happy Together
- Ruffle Tube Top by Happy Together
- Cardigan Refashion by Tea Rose Home
- The Cover-Me-Pretty Cami, parts one and two, by All That Is Good
- Simple Cotton Top by A Beautiful Mess
- Shirt Lining by cola cola island
- Dolman Style Top with Banded Bottom by Make It and Love It
- Vintage Pillow Case Shirt by Potholes & Pantyhose
- DIY Sweatshirt Refashion by lil blue boo
- Tie Top Tutorial by Craftiness Is Not Optional
- Flat Front Pants by The Train To Crazy
- Don’t Get Out of Bed Pants by ducky house
- Comfy PJ Pants by Sew4Home
- How to Hem Jeans in 3 Easy Steps by Cardigan Empire
- Eliminate the Gap in Jeans by I Am Momma – Hear Me Roar!
- Embroider your jeans pockets with I Am Momma – Hear Me Roar!
- Yoga Pants by Sweet Verbena
- Island Flouncer Sundress by Weekend designer
- Mendocino Sundress by Heather Ross
- Little Red Infinity Dress by Sew Like My Mom
- Soho Maxi Dress by Sew Much Ado
- Golden Goddess Gown by Adventures from the Sewing Studio
- Nautical Halter Dress by Weekend designer
- Front Tie Spring Dress by Make It and Love It
- Color Block Tank Dress by Sweet Verbena
- Ruffle Maxi Dress by Sugar Bee Crafts
- Quilted Patchwork Belt Tutorial by Not Quite Vintage
- Scrappy Summer Belts by Juicy Bits
- Gathered Flannel Scarf by Make It and Love It
- Panty Tutorial by belle and burger
- Ruffle Butt Underwear by What The Craft
- Copy Your Undies by amy a la mode
- Half-Slip Tutorial by Craftsy
- City Gym Shorts by The Purl Bee
- Unisex Boxer Shorts by Craft Passion
- Sleep Shorts by Prudent Baby
- Simple Shirred Waist Pajama Shorts by adventures in dressmaking
- Hip Coverup by Little Birdie Secrets
- Swimsuit Tutorial by Everyday Chaos
- Spa Towel Wrap by Centsational Girl
- How to Make Your Own Bra by rachel at Instructables
- Easy Pattern Grading by megan nielsen design diary
- Small Bust Adjustment by Coletterie
- Full Bust Adjustment by Coletterie
- Full Bust Adjustment by The Sewing Rabbie
- Full and Small Bust Adjustments by Coletterie
- Grading Patterns for Plus Sizes by Coletterie
- Lengthen Jeans with Adventures in Dressmaking
- Maternity Pants Tutorial by Grosgrain
- Maternity Pants by Shwin & Shwin
- Maternity Band by Make It and Love It
- Shirred Maternity Tunic Top by Prudent Baby
- Two-Piece Knit Wrap Nursing Dress by Prudent Baby
- Oversized T-shirt to Maternity Top by how joyful
- Maternity Sundress by A Beautiful Mess
- Ruffled Belly Band by See Kate Sew
Thank you so much for listing my Vintage Pillow Case Dress! I appreciate the ol nod!
-Rebekah from Potholes and Pantyhose
Andrea of TheTrainToCrazy
This is such a great list!
I just wanted to let you know that the link to the “Mendocino Sundress” doesn’t seem to work. I tried clicking it but it took me to a page that said that the page I was looking for cannot be found. Other than that, great list and thank you for sharing!
Thanks Stephanie! I fixed the link, so it should be working now.
Hi there, please can someone help me – i am looking for a basic tshirt pattern for kids and ladies. Does anyone have one or know where i can find one? I know i can cut an existing shirt but i would rather not if possible. Thanks
Wow – found you via FB what a great list will definitely be using some of these patterns this summer.
WOW! Thanks for the extensive list. :-)
Kim from Shabby Chic Sewing
I look forward to sewing lots of these patterns. x
Is there a way I can link to all of these?
Definitely, go right ahead!
Does anyone have patterns to sew reproduction 1800-1820’s ladies dresses? Working on play costumes.
Really helpful site, thanks so much!
It looks beautiful! thank you so much :)
Thank you so much for this awesome list!
Just letting you know I just clicked on “Simple Hot Mess Mommy Cardi” and it wasn’t a cardigan like I thought. :-)
Got it fixed, thanks!
Wow! Thank you for the awesome list!
Many of your links don’t open! More than half in the dress section, and I was really looking forward to making a nice dress for my mum.
What browser are you using? I checked the dress links, and I only found two that didn’t work (and I fixed them).
Tutorials | Pearltrees
[…] Women’s Clothing […]