I finally finished my woodlands sampler!
I meant to use the 2013 pattern for the final block, since I did most of my stitching in that year, but after re-doing the border again, I used the wrong pattern for the second time. I certainly didn’t want to do it a third time, so 2014 it is!
I really love how this whole thing turned out. Each block is fun and speaks so well to the month it represents.
The next challenging part is going to be framing it, as it is quite an unusual size. I’ve been procrastinating on framing most of my recent cross-stitch finishes, so it’s time for me to get started!
Leave a Reply