I haven’t made a lot of progress on my Marcelle Medallion quilt lately. I put the next border strip on; it’s a bit wacky, but I like it. I think by the end of this, the top is going to be all over the place (in a good way).
I’ve started making the geese for the next border, and apparently I didn’t sew a scant enough seam, because they’re significantly smaller than they should be. I’ve seen some good ideas from other quilters in the quilt-along who have also had trouble, so hopefully I’ll be able to make it work without having to re-make all of them!
Looking good!!! I’m glad we are doing this at the same time…it’s fun!
I know! We’ll have to do this again with a different pattern!