I finished the quilting a few days ago and finally got around to taking some pictures. I quilted on each side of the zig-zags using my walking foot for the first time. I found out that my walking foot is nearly as exhausting to use as free-motion quilting. The weight of the quilt caused it to move extremely slow (and therefore stitch tiny stitches) unless I helped it along. Other than that, it worked perfectly.
I used the leftover pieces from the fat quarters to put some color in the backing this time in a coin quilt-ish pattern. I love that you can still see the zig-zag pattern from the back due to the quilting. Hopefully I will find some time this week to make and attach the binding!